Tuesday 18 May 2010

It has been slightly a month over, and today i went to audit my client alone! Cool! A lappy in the right hand and alot of files in the other, on my 3 inch high black velvet heels. I walked down the robinsons in black, flagged down a cab and off to my client's place. Everything is cool till, i alighted the taxi. I forgot the receipt. This means no claim for this outgoing trip! Second, i directed the driver to the wrong block. No wonder the weird expression when i told him i wanted to alight there. Luckily the right block is just within 30metres away! Well things are fine for me and i hope it will persist. Just no more little woman, i mean short woman, they are always up to mischief. SO ARSEHOLEs. It doesnt mean you couldnt reach a certain height, your intelligence has to sacrifice!

sometimes its pretty bored to go home alone after work. Today i had A to chat with me along the way. i didnt know he'd cherished our friendship so much. Im glad he told me all those words. Am surprised and very touched. Anyway hes really blessed. A rich dad. doctor brother. Affluent contacts. Drove a cool BMW, and is a guy with lotsa inspirations. Someone with such a background to actually be this sweet? omg, I hope his papers went well!

No comments: