Wednesday 7 July 2010

i love my sister alot.
im so gonna bring her out to buy her favourite style of clothes when this busy period is over. gonna buy her nice things, that she'll NEED. Cos she has very bad eyes; like, buy already then dont really use. Im a little different, my eyes fancy alot of things but i buy them, use them, and cherish them. Though shes one heck of a thrifty girl, she have yet to apprehend what it meant by cherishing things sometimes. I dote on my sis alot because shes my soul mate, my perfect assistant, my counsellor, my playmate, my companion, and my thrashbag. She took all my nonsense yet shes always the one standing by me no matter what. At times she rather sacrifice her benefits to exchange for my happiness. I took all these to heart. I told god i will reward my sis in anyways that she needed my aids all my lifetime despite that i will chide her should she misbehave. I understand how a teenager has terrible needs for material items at their age, especially under the influences of their peers. Not to mention shes in such a good school where the rich kids are a dime a dozen. Give me time, i will slowly prove myself to be a great elder sister. I used to be selfish, not wanting to share my everything with the new sister when my mum just gave birth. BUT now i cant thank god enough for bestowing me/on us this priceless gift. Shes a treasure.

No comments: