Saturday 28 May 2016

Hello! Ive been gone for a long time! I know!


These days i shared my jou and sorrow on facebook. The new social platform.

Last few years ive been busy with my career in auditing. Supposingly a very professional occupation in Singapore. Clients always wxpect alot of us. We have to appear well dressed, equipped with sound accounting knowledge and present ourselves well at all times. A very challenging career.

Last 3 years i have travelled to 10 countries, 15 cities on my own. I even made a return to some of these countries as well because i really like it.

Loads of travelling. And perhaps will be sharing them here in future. Took alot memorable and beautiful photos. Its a great experience to travel the world myself. Seen alot. Learn alot. Made quite some friends during the travel too. A very good experience.

Alot friends said im so brave to travel on my own. I actually think it didnt take that much out of me because even in Singapore.. i spent alot of time with myself too, exploring new places. Just that im not familiar with road and transport overseas, so i must admit it do take quite some courage and independence for a girl to roam a foreign land.

On the contrast, i have some friends that can never travel alone. Even my cousin very blatantly told me shes scared to do it herself. I feel its a shame some people had missed that chance, because some of them were married or had children. So whenever they go, they will bring along their husband.

However while travelling solo, the idea is the environment will propel you to make new friends. Talk to strangers on the streets and allow you discover new things that you have never come contact with before. I am so accustomed to it that i can speak to any stranger and make a good conversation. Well. Partly thats my gift and also the nature of my job being an auditor.

I enjoy living out of my boundary. I know im so strong that alot of my potential and good self have not come into display before some people that i know. But i know im such a scary girl because i have gotten the power and strength to go where i want. Anyway stay tune. I will update again.

No comments: