Monday 10 May 2010

Happy Mothers Day to my mummy
and all the beautiful mothers around the world.


I may not understand how much this day mean to them. Hopefully one day i will so i can go through how my mother felt on this day. It will be amazing and ... weird! This year's meal is a little different as we went for a timsum feast instead of a common dinner celebration. Less stressful. Saving the need to rush home after food. Towards the end of the meal, we raised our glasses wishing mummy a happy mother's day and papa his advance birthday. It has been an extremely satisfying meal because back home, we hardly eat anything for dinner. Supposed to whip up spaghetti in alfredo sauce with my mummy. We even shopped for more ingredients after lunch. I anticipated all those clatterings of the pots and plates in the kitchen! Alls too bad~ The jelly she made yesterday night is left untouched in the fridge too~ I dont know why i miss cookings with her but this says im seldom home on weekdays afternoons. Cos, my mum usually dont touch the stove on weekends.

It has been a great sunday anyway.

No comments: