Monday 10 May 2010

Its May of the year.
Reminding me the hardest period i ever ever had, last year. That May seems forever and my neck waited so long for dawn to break. I was vulnerable and poisoned. Was sentenced to do my time. Seasides and the night spins were the escapades. Cos, they gave me sorta adrenaline rush. Not having to feel the worse emotions. They have the ability to numb me. It was a horrifying experience never ever beknownst, to me. If i ever lost control of the steering wheel, or myself at the terribly high speed that very second~ i dont even wish to think.

Today im of gratitude. Im thankful. That faith i have in my family, god and time. That.. my family is always standing by me. Providing me solid rapports. That.. god always listen and is pushing me on.. onto the correct path i should rightfully take. That.. time is always the best remedy.

For many times last may, i am very lonely. Not the simple kind about having anything, friends or no. Its the soul. No matter whats in front of me, i cant see them. Very dark. Very. Everything is in motion other than me. Im stationary. Physically im somewhere. Infact im sailing on the black seas of sorrows. My emotions are in turbulences. At times when im reminded of that, im still pretty shook. Then i'll giggle to myself ... Once bitten, twice shy? I hope experience can avert any future tripovers, if they could. Thank you, i am breathing.

No comments: