Thursday 20 May 2010

left 5-6 hours for my sleep to build my energy for tomorrow. I was just back home a while ago. Was with Cecilia at town. dinner was at marche which i love them for their, ROSTI, CREPES and SAUSAGES. We went on to chat outside ION before decided to head home. On our way two angmohs came up to us for directions to hyatt hotel. Being nice, i try to tell in a few english words the direction to head to. The angmohs were warm and very thankful. He immediately grab my hand. I shake it almost instantly too, its courtesy. Then he totally plant his mouth on my hand, and gave it a very very wet deep kiss. FCUK YOU. A peck will do. FCUK YOU! Not that i was not acting gentlemen enough when i saw there are a few passerby, but i totally feel very eww as its too wet. I then wiped it away on cecilia's arms. haha! ok and my own shirt. I didnt want to be this small a miser, but its too wet.

No comments: