Thursday 20 May 2010

哭的好伤心。
cry my lungs out, because my terrapin babies left me!
the moment i reached the doorstep, not bothering to kick off my heels yet i rushed to their artificial mini-homepond. Like my parents described to me, they kept themselves in the shells and were not moving. I knew this will be coming.

Last week, mother's day, after the sumptuous tim sum meal, i accompany my mum around to shop. Later she wanted me to go home with her but i insisted on buying one more small terrapin to keep the two biggies at home company, and also i wanna buy a pet fish. How would i know my sudden urge last week would have brough upon such a tragedy to my most beloved terrapins! For fun or what, i actually kept the fish together with the terrapins on Friday, thinking turtles can co-exist with fish in the school pond, in the river, in the ocean! Who knows, they are not accustomed the new visitor to their home. And then they were acting weird on Sunday morning. Not eating, not swimming actively. NA! Same as the previous terrapin. I knew things were wrong so i immediately seperate the fish from the terrapins. Keep them under the sun for an hour on monday onwards. Who knows. They could not survive through and left me this afternoon! But then the young terrapin that i bought back to join them actually survive the ordeal! I dont know why!


I was so upset, cried for an hour. Then got myself up and went burying them in the soil in the neighbourhood. They often make me laugh and can entertain me for a whole day, or the whole weekend! I'll love you all my life. Your face, your reactions, the way you moved, the way you eat, the way i bathed you guys. They'll be enshrined in me i promise. I cant forget you. Please come tto my dream if you are able to. At least we can talk. I love you my terrapins! I love you so much.

just now on my way home my sister called me again to confirm their death because my parents not sure if its hibernating or what. I told them to leave it alone first, wait till i get home. Who knows since its my sister who confirmed it over the phone, i trust its credibility. I almost wanna burst out crying on the train. My tears were rolling in my eyes but i had to control myself. Like i always did, reading the papers in the train. But, my mind was not on the words. but Images of the times i had with my terrapins actually surfaced in my mind. Now as i typed this, i could feel that tinge of sadness biting onto me. I lvoe them so much.

why. why left me!

No comments: