Sunday 6 June 2010

This week i met Siti on one of the weekdays. We met at town, as usual went dining and shopping. Treat her to a simple fare at one of the most recognized malay stall at Far East. She surprised me with a packet of CHEESE popcorn too. Good girl, cos she knew i love CHEESE. Very happy to hear about her recent doings and that her plan with someone will be going smooth. As her friend, i hoped to be there when this important event take place. Not that i wanna be there at house for it, i meant celebrating with her when it comes, hopefully together with Shuying! Things could turn out very good for my friends and me because we enjoy each other and living. In the society there are always some girls, who constantly look for a greener patch of friends, fight for attention or scheming to overshadow their friends. Im glad i was not their friend and that gods had sent me angels all the time. Thank you.

It has been two weeks at the client's place. I thought it will end before the two week. Never to think it actually continue till next week. I think this senior pretty likes working with me that he extended my project time with him. However no matter what, i still will put forth my best during working so that no one can gossip about my efficiency. Infact, half of me want to go back to the HQ cos i miss my colleagues and the enjoyable lunch time session, half of me wanted to audit outside. The latter, cos of freedom, exposure and freedom. You know i never like being tied down somewhere. I rather walk, run, fly!


This weekend has been great for me. Manage to spend alot of time with my family over enjoyable meals and leisure sessions, able to get down to my stuffs, settle my things. I also get to cook over the weekend. Aglio Aglio Spaghetti, w white button mushroom. Fish soup noodles.. The spaghettie taste good, just a tad too oily. I'll make sure i whip up different spaghettie every few weekends cos its my love! Well if you are close enough, you might even get to taste a plate someday! hehehe. OMG just realised i typed spaghetti with an E. I never ever do that, why?

This weekend i supposed to accompany my friend out but i cant afford the time. Sometimes things just get kind of get me very occupied~

No comments: