Saturday 29 May 2010

Bro went to England for almost a week already. Haha. Can tell he enjoyed himself alot in the UK from the photos he uploaded. Anyway, i cant really feel that hes away since most of the time he was seldom home, and only returned home only in the night. :)


Watched Prince of Persia with my friend yesterday. Cos hes paying with credit card, so we actually get 2.50 discount off each tix! Great i love discounts as it made the movie more afforable! It was a great movie as it far exceeded my expectation! It was intensed and breath-taking, i totally love it. It has been long i was this much captivated by a movie. So im really happy. Not to forget, we had a feast before the show and also a limteh session after that. Reluctant to leave for home, we took a 2 hours stroll and have a very nice chat in amidst. I dont know, i totally love the whole night cos it had been very enjoyable for me. :)



This afternoon i went out and had a hairdo at the salon together with Gerald. Cost me two hundred. Omg, heart so pain cos my initial budget is merely one hundred. Kill me kill me. Oh my penny. No choice, for the professionalism of an auditor, i have to sacrifice the ... pennies!

No comments: