Wednesday 27 October 2010

Hello, i have been absent for two months.



Because your dear evon has been working.

Yes working, not working hard.

Its 2.39am now, ive just reached home around 2am, had my dinner at 2.20am and then the drinking the soup my mother brewed in the day earlier. Yes im still not workiing hard, just working late.



I enjoy my work. I enjoy going to work. I enjoy working. Im learning things on top of the context i get from books in school. I used to learn to read. Now i learn to do. It made me satisfied. Alot people said auditing and accounting is boring. I beg to differ. It could be pretty interesting if you know how to make it interesting. It very much depends on your perspective. Im feeling kind of sleepy, or you should say sleep deprived. So this entry is going to sound very wrong as you read through. Well i cant just sleep right yet though because of the two big bowls of soup iv gulped down. Too full.



I dont know what i should register in this entry for tonight. Randomly: Time, MY TIME has just passed like this. Why i say my time because i felt time wasnt in my hands these days. Okay apparently i know time wont be in our hands literally, its on the watch probably. I was both happy and sad that time slipped away this fast. Because when i wasnt attentive to it, it'll steal some of my important intangibles with it. Such as memory, knowledge and maybe my friends.



As i grew older, i feel that my social circle is shrinking increasingly annually. To begin with, i dont keep alot of friends from the beginning because i dont like to hold them on. I cant handle too many emotions at the same time when i cant even do so to my own. Hence around my late teenage years, i have stopped acquainting new friends. While at the same time i try to keep myself close to the few close good ones. Sigh, talk about this . I dont miss her at all even though we didnt see each otherr for more than a year. And worst, we are not keeping in touch. Ive changed my number and i didnt notify her. Basically i feel i dont have to tell her about it since shes not going to call or message me in months. Im really quite angry with her who could also not contact me for such a long period. I know i'll come to regret it but i have no choice. When one wants to leave, i wont say too much. Its not dignity or the ego. but when u want to leave, if i try too hard keeping you, ultimately we will still part due to differences.



Some of my close friends are not on talking terms with me. I find it a pity. I have been a great friend whom you need to take time to know. I always ask myself and the heaven the reason these friends took their flight from me. BUt when i sort out the reason in within, i felt at peace. They are just too folly to realise they have just miss a gem. :)

No comments: