Sunday 14 November 2010

Its a wet sunday afternoon. Mummy went for her dancing competition, brother was in hongkong for a a company meeting. Sis went out to do her project, dad went to joined his friend at the shopping mall to drink coffee.

Im practising songs on the piano but my heart couldnt focus. Felt pretty tired. Tried to record a video of myself playing the songs, it was quite cool but im playing all the old songs. This past 4months couldnt really concentrate on learning new songs. So i stopped to facebooking and browse around. Most of the weekdays are spent entirely on work, so i could only have time for myself on weekends. This morning i was gardening, watering them and ensuring they received sufficient morning bask. Bathed my terrapin and fed it vitamins. Tried to read a book but couldnt continue too. Isnt there alot of things on my mind? Yes this is how complex my mind is. I wish there are 10 of me to do all the things i like. I feel like visiting starbucks now for a coffee with my laptop and also, probably a book on auditing but there might not be anyone to accompany me, so i dropped the idea. I dont mind sitting there alone, but im just afraid no one to tend to my things if i wanna visit the loo or what.

I find it warmth to stay at home alone, it was serene. Since its pouring, i could smell rain and life. Im pretty much a sensual lady, with overflow emotions. I like my life with a lil drama, not a hackneyed plot.

Well youtubed and found a new vid on KANGTA. Yes he has come back from army since Feb. Now he has a new chinese song released in China. Goddarn he is still as drooling-handsome! Come sweeping me the way he did before. Thats why ive laid my eyes on him years back. I knew he'll still be glowing ever ever. Never chose the wrong idol! That goes the same for my love. Once ive chosen him, i'd not pledge loyalty to just any other. Too bad he didnt know about it. Because hes a stupid big boy, naive at everything. Hate myself for loving a kid.

Work is satisfying, i enjoy working. As the saying goes, if you enjoy your work, it'll no longer be work. I never once dreaded my work before. I really love it. I treat it as a learning journey, like how i learn in school previously. Everyday im exposed to new clients, new accounts, new stories that were hidden behind the figures. Hopefully i can work harder and climb up the corporate ladder in a few years time. I enjoy meeting the rich clients, helping them to audit their management accounts, making sure that they comply with the regulations and rules of the standards as required locally. Thank you god for loving me, cos i love you too.

Now let me share with you the comeback of my beloved, Kangta: Love frequency.


No comments: