Monday 17 January 2011

Ugg im pretty tired now. There were trains of thoughts flowing here and there on my mind. i think my brain will collapse soon if i continue to think like this. It was work, then it could have been the housechore, my terrapin, my plants, then my piano scores. then my work again. It goes on and forth, then back and forth again. I'd wished there were 903785938401 evon, so i can do whatever i like and enjoying them all at the same time. But truth prevails, it was not! Sighs, i had an assignment to close on the weekend, yes i brought work home but i dont seem to be able to get down to it. ugggg. tomorrow i will be off to my client's place again. This time i will be heading to bukit merah for a number of days. but my mind is so tired now. Uggg. Hais must really think about how should i handle them tomorrow..


oh how i miss him. thought we could catch a show earlier but he had a function to attend. i dont care about the credibility in his words. all i know is im taking things in my stride and also to his fancy. I will not force him to do something he doesnt like. AS long as he like it. Till the day my heart finally no longer grow fonder of him, i know thats then i will free myself 100% finally. Please heaven please free his clutch over my heart. over my mind. over my soul. Its feels yucky :)

No comments: