Monday 10 January 2011

Hello
i met my sweetheart up around christmas and send him my biggest regards and the christmas gift i got him for him from burberry. I hope he loves it but later, last week he told me its too precious a gift for him. Im glad he has high regards for what i got him. I Ireally do think you deserve the best. just. every good darn thing. I dont want you to despair and wallow in self-pity. I want you to be out there. because you are incredibly outstanding, you'll stand among your peers. I want you to shine because there is so much potential in you. I dont know why. Mostly you are dominating but i dont know why you wanna take the second stand before me. You are up there. I dont know. I have been working on you for four years. till i do, really do feel lethargic sometimes. I feel like giving up but i dont want to abandon a project which i have workedfor so long, i know im gonna succeed in you. Kindly let me finish you before i move on to the next phase. Oh god.

You indeed have a self-absorbed friend here. Yes me. Im pretty busy these days, into myself, my work. Have been working very hard, learning every possible thing i could in the company from my manager and my work. They have proved to be a good challenge. Well i just hope time could be lenient with me and let me finish my job within the supposed dateline. I wanna soar.

Just msned with sok whos doing very well in USA. She invited me to visit her this early summer but i dont know if i should go. Miss her so much man. In the past at least i can ask her accompany me to lunch or a good movie but shes not around these day. Well i think its a darn fab idea to travel around with a mate whos been through things here and there with you back then in sec sch! :) then Yang is going to Czech man thought i might join ting to visit his bro yang during june if we could. argh. It'd be really damn cool. Antique places castles and prague. omg. Jeff asked me to go back with him to his hometown in China in march but i dont think i will apply leaves to go with him. Partly the trip isnt that attractive enough for me to give up working hard on my job in march. Though i would really love to eat all those food he mentioned, and that i will be staying in his pretty house and the fact that he will play host to all my meals and etcs. hmmmm. it'll be lovely to travel with all these people whom i like. :) but i really cant go in march because of an important celebrated day - him. My bud-love cecilia wanna visit japan, but it'll just mainly be a trip i think but i'll definitely not be making trip to japan cos im not a fan. Im more steered towards seoul cos im a major kpop fan. Aiya well..

my co. just sent me to Bintan last week for an assignment. Hopefully they'll send me to China next! I shall work harder. Whats more. oh and i miss those friends whom ive not been seeing. Those that i often hang around while i was in college. But things just get busy. I think the ones ive been seeing these days are my colleagues and my manager. Its really cool to have a male upper management cos you know how much i hate the female management whos fat, short and a tad ugly. I believe when they say their heart is as ugly as how they look. Im not referring those that dont look beautiful and that they have a bad character. its more of the looks being damn unpleasant that you know something not good is coming out of them. Well you know im not someone who discriminates. Just ignore the bad comparison that im referring to lets go back to my manager. Well hes been really kind to me, helping me here and there. But i felt really bad when i couldnt live up to his expectation of me when the job gets kind of tripping here and there. He would spend hours coaching me and guiding me. Do you know audit manager had really a tight timecost to stick to yet he dedicating hours of his time for me each day. Talking to me discussing stuffs with me? He is just fabulous! Sometimes we will work overtime together. And i would feel motivated to work on late nights with him because he is inspiring. He could in few sentences point out my dead weak points and advise me the ways to work on them. The greatest thing is i found them so true and effective, however if i follow what he said. Hes a successful man, having graduate from the top boys school and a good college. Hes everything great a woman is looking for in a man. I know i can rely on him whenever im stuck in my job or reach the bottle neck. Im thankful to god for a man like him. Dont get me wrong here we have nothing going on hes my idol though well you know he has a wicked sense of humour, smiles alot at me and send me winks sometimes. I totally wanna faint. Hes a role model, ive found in my profession. :) thank you.

im falling sick frequently these 3 weeks. Too busy seriously till i fall sick, i tell you. It was msia trip hard work in the office. bintan and then msia trip . then countdown then hard late work in the co. again. plus hardcore shopping for zara mango agnes and all the big brands small brands in town. Time is not enough, seriously hello. argh. so be glad if im going out with you and that im meeting any of you despite the busy schedule. cos i love you guys. and i miss you all.

goodnight, evon.

No comments: