Thursday 28 July 2011

hello sweetheart.
its 230am now. im still not sleeping. well people dont exactly blog hop these days, so hopefully my words to you can get increasingly personal.
I was feeling active at this hour, still. Had a big bowl of the pig tail peanuts soup, it was absolutely tasty. Now as i type till here, i just got myself another hot bowl of soup! Im drinking this late because i mistook there was no soup and little dinner tonight. All cos i told my parents i will not be returning early.
Yes, that explained my vibes in the night. I patronised the gym earlier. Boy lemme tell you its one in a lifetime experience. Ive always seen people enjoying gyming, then sauna then bath and the all lockers toilet scene. Well how magnificient that was! Dont mistake me, ive had bought series of spa treatment but none had fascinated me as much as this. I could even attend the dance classes aerobics stances combat classes. Or even yoga!
This was exactly cool. I signed myself up after a spur of the thoughts on Sunday. Even rang one of my babes up. Yes that my good friend, from my previous basketball club mates, very sweet lady. Anyway she provided just an assurance for me to join, with consideration to the fees. Cos ive decided to give it a try before i dial her number. So yeps, i joined yesterday and earlier, which is the following day. Im there! Working my ass off. Do you know how much pounds ive put on the last 4 months. Right, its 12 pounds! Out of a suddenly i couldnt fit my wardrobe. Yes it wasnt a typo. I could not wear most of the clothes in my wardrobe! Ive been out shopping frantically during the SIngapore sales to replace the clothes. But thought i could have replaced the cost of buying new clothes to buying a membership at the GYM situated at the heart of the city. Yes it cost me one tenth of your 10K. One lump sum. I'm not gonna say hello im rich cos im working and one k is nothing. I dont feel the pinch but i grew up in an average family so i have alot of money sense ok. If im a millionaire i wont be here typing blog. I'll be out making out with some hot dudes OKAY. Im kidding.
So being an adult, its weird to try something unfamiliar. You should not lose your cool yet am excited about all the new facilities im gonna be exposed to. So i treat myself like a lady. Yes. I have a lil bumps here and there, not literally, well just abit too nervous, Cos im acting like i have been a long time patroniser like the oher ladies, who all act tough and strong in the lockers room. Well not that i didnt meet girls like that, ive played around 8 years competitive basketball mind u. We met the girls in the ladies all the times. But i'll say ive been working faithfully and not so remembered how it feels like to meet these ladies. Not to mention at tthis gym here, you have the capable working class frequenting the gym after work, the tais tais, models, girlfriends of celebs, rich, bosses, or just plains. I tried to buff my courage, yes not the body cos too fat. So after i changed out of my MANGO set of working suits, (half suit cos i cant fit the blazer these days!) i am finally looking decent enough in a gym, and the ladies are making way for me. Am i a tad too fierce? Yes i supposed. Dont know why i'd lose the confidence implicitly. Hello who else can be more fierce and stronger than a basketballer?! A centre at that somemore. Well unless u said the athletes who run too well, or the other ardent sports talents. If not i dont really care who the hell you are. All i know is gym has a familiar scent, since i visited the public gym often, whenever i have the time! So no fret no fret. Now evon is growing into a young woman. Cos the ladies were practically naked on the lower or upper body, leaving their old lingerie hanging on them. YUCKS, what a sight. Somemore u knew, they are not young, and i gave you my words, they aint athletes. Just started working out, ABIT, now that they are older. or richer. ehs.
Getting far stretch. Well im so gonna visit the gym everyday. I hope the staffs dont recognise me. Tata.

No comments: