Saturday 15 October 2011

09082011 is awful.

Wanted to blog sometime back but i have a problem with blogger, hence no updates. If you would like to follow on me, facebook is quicker.

I miss SL, wonder how she is. <3

Alot had happened the past two months. But my body didnt feel that time had passed. Have been busy. And despite having more things coming my way, something in my life never changed.

Its probably you. that thing. and that that thing.

oh life.


Well he said really nice things to me recently. Even though hes harsh on me still well i know thats him for treating close ones. Because his previous lover told me hes harsh in his words all the times. So im taking that he cherish me in a way he gets fed up easily at me. :)

I remember that you are gonna come to me .. .. if .. .. .. if .. :) love you L.

its stupid.

No comments: