Saturday 22 May 2010

One of my buddies stood me up.
I dont know if i can say he stood me up because he smsed he cant make it, in the afternoon. He claimed that he sent to my old number? Ok, he probably save two numbers in the phone and thus the mistake. I only come to know he cant make it at 6pm when i wanted to acknowledge the meeting time. This goes to say, practically, when i was about to knock off, then i knew my date was off and im left on my own. I almost blow up. Initially i almost had other plan till he kindof 'beg' me to meet him before his overseas trip. He was on low morales and wanted to tell me everything. Now he cmi~

It was friday evening, an important day to me a working adult. Out of a week, i love friday best. A perfect evening to unwind, enjoy food, company and the night scenery. Im not gonna dress up and come out on weekends. For weekdays, i'll be busy or it'll just be a random dinner somewhere. Everytime i'll make sure my time was put up to good usage. It had been a busy period and im sure my schedules will be even tighter. I had SOME close friends that i need to keep companion and spend time with. When i allocate time to you, i expect you to cherish it as much as me. If you missed it for no apparent reasons, you can forget about joining the queue again.

Needless to say, im terribly disappointed yesterday. Luckily another close friend of mine saved me in my distress. I gave him a call when i left the firm and ta-da, he was there for me. Im so thankful for kind soul like him. For people (kindsof matter to me) who fly my aeroplane, i'll be seriously disappointed. Why would you choose the other matter over me? Im a reasonable person. Too sensible and reasonable, so hardly i wrong anyone. Theres so much to tell. Im so angry; that he will slip off the good friend list. He can forget about the umpteen good treats and gifts, my encouragements and the rest of the intangible or tangible values which im gonna so provide him. If you are ever sad about your games, dont call me or complain to me in the night again. Dont tell me your dreams and that no one understands. I wont be there to spend hours listening. My terrapins died yesterday and when i had my lows, did i ever tell you, or anyone? Even though im terribly upset, i make sure i cater to my friends' needs first. I'll smile, listen and offer. I dont have to take the second seats when it comes to friendship, i could be the dorminating party or the influential one if i'd like to. Im trying my best to be the bestest girl friend to everyone, i just hope they'll cherish it.

Im a good friend to everyone but not someone at your whimsical dispense. Want to be on my favourite list? Try to find out my dislikes and the red areas then! Im easygoing and super nice but i had my boiling point. Yes, one folly mistake is enough to trip. You can try appeasing me but i had already drawn away my deposits then.

No comments: